Over the last several months we've been moving our office downstairs and creating a multipurpose space in the room that many would call the formal living room. Right now the space can be used as school room, piano room, office, sewing room, and is even used for wrestling. I still want to do a lot to the wall that the table is on but I think I have settled on a layout and am excited to use the room even more now that the kids have a table to sit and "work" at. And the reason they have a table is because we're getting a new bigger kitchen table tomorrow.
It's fun to see how this room has evolved from a completely empty space when we first moved in to a useable space that I love now. I'm tempted to put in the laminate wood flooring like the dining room but we shall see.
 |
| School table on wall that I want to spruce up and piano wall |
 |
| Piano wall and sewing machine. I'm loving looking out the window while sewing. |
 |
| Sewing machine and docking station. We both have laptops so we just dock them at this desk if we want to use a desk, mouse, keyboard and monitor. I'm currently blogging at this desk. |
No comments:
Post a Comment