Thursday, June 20, 2013

Random Thoughts


  • I'm really loving my Photo Grid app lately.  It's a fun and EASY way to make collages out of pictures I've taken. That's why you're seeing/will see so many in my posts:)  
  • I'm also trying to get into Instagram.  My sis-in-law, Rachel, was giving me a tutorial on how it works and explaining it to me.  I think it's pretty cool.  But my favorite place to post pictures is still my blog.
  • Some good friends of ours bought a house in our neighborhood.  It definitely makes the pain of the H family moving away a couple months ago way less painful.  We do still miss them being so close though.
  • Remember my coffee drinking post?  Well I got a Keurig for my birthday and I'm worried that I'm on a downhill slide.  I'm still trying not to drink coffee everyday.
  • We are loving being outside lately.  With swimming, picnics, parks, frequent walks, bike rides, and a backyard we love everyone seems to be really enjoying the outside time.  I'm also happy it hasn't been too hot yet.
  • After a 5 month wait Season 3 of Modern Family is on the hold shelf at the library waiting for me.  I can't believe I didn't give in and buy it.  That show is awesome.
  • Since Google Reader will be no longer soon I've switched my reader to Feedly.  I'm really liking it.  I also tried Netvibes and it was fine but I didn't like it as much.
Enjoy some of my random Photo Grid pics below:)

Friends' soon to be new house

All in a day...from black socks to princess shoes

Eating lunch on the deck

No comments:

Post a Comment