Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kid Talk

The kid's have said a couple of cute things lately that I want to record...

Caleb: First of all Caleb is talking up a storm.  It's amazing to hear all the new things he's saying.  He's got a lot of phrases and two word combos.  And everyday I'm amazed at how many new words he is learning.

One things Caleb says all the time that I think is hilarious is, "Look at me!"  He often does something he finds interesting or entertaining and starts yelling, "Look at me!."  He also loves to say, "Ready, Set, Go!" and that is usually followed by jumping off of something.  And finally he likes to say, "Knock it over!" all the time.

Grace: Grace has said two pretty funny things in the last week that I had to write down.  The first one is a conversation that we had in the car on the way to Awana.  Because it is relevant I will say right before Awana Grace paused in the middle of dinner to go number 1 and number 2 in the bathroom.  The conversation is as follows...

Grace:  Mommy I don't have to take a dump at Awana.
Me:  Ok
Grace:  I took a big dump in the middle of dinner so I'm not going to have to stop and take a dump at Awana.
Me: Ok, I'm glad you went to the bathroom before we left.
Grace: Yeah, I don't have to take another dump.

And for the record she learned the phrase "take a dump" form us.  I guess we need to be a little more polite in our speech about potty matters.

The other funny thing Grace said was while she was brushing her hair last night.  She looked at Matt and said, "I love brushing my hair because it means I have slow power and you have fast power."  Not really sure what she meant but I loved that she was excited about having "slow power."

No comments:

Post a Comment