Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Alias

The last time I blogged was November 1st.  How did I let half a month go by without a blog post?!  And where did the first half of November go anyway?!

I can honestly say we haven't been up to much the last couple of weeks and I love that.  I do have a couple of semi-interesting (and maybe only semi-interesting to me and my extra faithful readers) posts coming up.  I'll probably get around to those today.

I also can honestly say the TV show Alias has been consuming WAY. TOO. MUCH. of my time.  I can't stop.  I was recently tipped off that the show was on Netflix instant watch (all 100+ episodes) so I decided to give it a try since I'm a big fan of spy shows.

One month and 40 episodes later I'm way past officially addicted.  I actually got out Matt's Kindle Fire and watched it under the covers a couple of nights ago so he wouldn't notice I had a show on and I wouldn't have to leave the bed and be caught.  I told him I was going to watch the last 10 minutes of an episode and ended up watching an extra one on top of that.  I don't think he noticed how much I watched:)

I think it's a great thing that I'm busy with the kids and other life stuff because if not I'd spend even more down time watching Alias.

No comments:

Post a Comment