
If you read my last Thankful Thursday post you might have noticed I was thankful for our new bike seat twice. I actually was thankful for it on 2 separate days so I'm counting it as 2 items.
A couple weeks ago I purchased the iBert bike seat that I had been looking at for the last year. I'm so glad that I finally bought it but I'm going to record the series of events leading to the purchase and then I'll review it.
1. June 2010 - Started looking into bike seats despite the lack of bike.
2. June 2010 - Got pregnant and realized I wouldn't be able to use a bike for awhile (especially with a toddler on it)
3. April 2011 - Started looking at bike seats, again still without a bike
4. April 2011 - Found out a friend of mine has a Giant road bike that couldn't be used because she is pregnant and busy. Also found out that she had a bike seat that had never been used
5. May 2011 - Picked up bike and seat from friend to borrow
6. May 2011 - Realized that several parts to the seat were missing so couldn't install it on bike
7. June 2011 - Received birthday money and bought the iBert seat I had been wanting and planned to install on friend's bike
8. June 2011 - Realized that friend's bike was one of about 2 in the whole world that won't work with bike seat
9. June 2011 - Contemplated buying a new bike for myself
10. June 2011 - Convinced my dad to let me borrow his Trek hybrid so I wouldn't have to fork out $ on the bike I wanted just yet
11. June 2011 - Installed new bike seat and love it
12. July 2011 - Started saving for my own Trek hybrid that I'm going to buy next summer
Like I said I love the new seat. It is so easy to install and use. It literally took 30 seconds to put it on the bike. And riding is so easy. I love being able to have Grace in front of me. I can talk to her and hear what she is saying to me. She likes to see things to. She loves going for rides with me. If you're in the market for a bike seat I would definitely recommend this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment