Our neighborhood has a infestation of cute little bunnies....or so I said when all the baby bunnies were being born and hovering around last summer (see picture). Now, they are ugly, dirty, poopy, big bunnies that I want to leave. Over the last several days we have noticed rabbit pellets scattered all over our yard, driveways, sidewalks, and porches. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! I am sure my guests, my husband, and I have stepped in the so unpleasant landscaping that has decorated our lives. So my take off your shoes policy is reaching new heights. We LOVE to have guests and will invite you over anytime but please don't wear your shoes in my house. I can't stand the thought of rabbit poop smeared all over the carpet Grace crawls on and even occasionally licks. I need to say it again: YUCK!
Does anyone want to come over and hunt some rabbits?
No comments:
Post a Comment