Grace has gone and pulled herself up. I was actually really surprised that she did it even though I knew it was the next thing on her "to do list". She had already pulled up on me but I didn't expect her to pull up on her toy and then my laundry basket. She is still working on the couch because it is kind of fluffy and she can't get a good grip but I think she'll have that figured out soon.* I'll leave you with some pictures.
First time pulling up on an object and not me. She didn't really know what she got herself into.
Pulling up on the laundry basket. The socks were such a tempting toy and she got one. She was proud of herself this time as she had been practicing pulling up on her toy for the last few days.
*10 minutes after posting this Grace pulled up on the couch. So I guess she figured it out really soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment