We started off Christmas Day waking up in our own house and doing our own gift exchange. Matt and I have traditionally bought each other stocking stuffers with a $50 total limit. The first time we did it we did a great job keeping to the rules. Now we cheat a little. I actually stayed close to the budget and all but one thing I bought fit into Matt's stocking (and it was really close to fitting). Matt on the other hand did not do a good job with the rules this year. He bought me a new wool winter coat. I really wanted one so I'm not complaining that he broke the rules but it was funny. A coat is no where near small enough the fit in the stocking:) We decided not to buy Grace presents this year but she had a fun time playing with my new spatulas. Around lunchtime we headed over to my parents house to relax and watch TV all afternoon before the rest of the family came in the next day.



Grace, did you do your hair with those spatulas?
ReplyDelete