Wednesday, December 2, 2009

eBay: The Thrill of the Fight

Where in the world have I been? Not on eBay until a day ago. And now I am addicted. I have always been a little bit skeptical of eBay in the sense that I was convinced everyone is out to steal my money and not actually sell me things. Yes, this is a bit irrational but we are often irrational about things we don't know. Over the course of the last several months I have gotten to "know" eBay a little bit more through observing other people say with pride, "I got that on eBay." By "that" I mean really cute kids clothes. Because eBay is over saturated in this market I believe it leads to some pretty good deals. So, yesterday I signed on and began a bidding war. I won 2 pairs of super cute brand new tights for Grace and feel very confident I will actually receive them in due time. I have also learned the art of watching and item. This way I never actually have to purchase it but I can think about in my head what I might be willing to pay and pretend bid. In the end I think this will save me a lot of money. But, I know I will always turn to eBay to do some shopping in the future. Well enough blogging I need to see what is happening on eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment