I think I'm going to try tiny half-pigtails next.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Grace's New Hair Do
Lately Grace has been pulling her bows out of her hair and trying to eat them. This has been a little disturbing to me since they are small and she does it in the car seat when I am not watching her. But she needs something to hold her bangs back. They go down past the tip of her nose and bug her if they aren't pulled back. I refuse to cut her bangs. She has a beautiful cowlick right in front the she inherited from me and it was miserable having bangs with the cowlick. So, here is the solution....

I think I'm going to try tiny half-pigtails next.
I think I'm going to try tiny half-pigtails next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for ponytails and pigtails! I've been waiting and wondering when you were going to start doing that to her hair!
ReplyDeleteshe's so adorable!!! I'm a big fan of tiny half pigtails. madalyn wore them everyday for many months :) They are just so cute!
ReplyDeletesooooooo cute! i can't wait to see her in a week :) and you and matt too!
ReplyDeleteI love the new do!
ReplyDeletewho in their right mind would do this to their child? ... i mean really ... her hair is sticking STRAIGHT up ... parents are weird.
ReplyDelete