Monday, November 23, 2009

College Basketball

No, this is not Matt posting. :) I just wanted to put a couple picture up of Grace's first 2 college basketball games. We have been able to attend games for both Matt and my Alma mater. Even though the basketball program for Matt's school is much bigger I think I enjoyed my school's better. It brought back memories of going to games while I was in college. It was also fun because Grace got to go to that game with my parents who also went to school there and have season tickets. So I think it was fun for them too!

Grace with Mommy and Daddy at Daddy's Alma mater. Grace's 1st college basketball game ever.


With Grandpa H. at Mommy's Alma mater (also Grandma and Grandpa H.'s Alma mater).


1 comment:

  1. don't forget that aunt laura and uncle brett went to her second basketball game and we are also alumni there too.

    ReplyDelete