
Here is our 7 month report for Grace.
Eating: Grace is a great eater. She has settled well into nursing 4 times a day and I love it. We have also added a breakfast with her first feeding and a dinner with her last one. I don't think we will add lunch until after Christmas. She eats baby cereal for both meals and fruits and veggies. She has tried sweet potatoes, peas, butternut squash, acorn squash, pears, and apples so far. She makes funny faces about the fruit but still eats it. I'm really enjoying making her food and think I will continue to do it since this stage is so short.
Sleeping: No change since last month. Grace has settled into a nice 9 am and 1 pm nap schedule with bedtime around 7. She sleeps about 3-4 hours between the 2 naps and 11-12 hours at night.
Rolling/Sitting/Crawling: I'm starting to wonder if Grace is ever going to crawl forward. She can get all the way across the room by rolling, crawling backwards, scooting, but just not the traditional forward crawl. She sees something she wants and gets it even if it is the most inefficient way to get there. We definitely have had to do some baby proofing. As soon as she got herself to a doorstop and disassembled it I knew it was time to pick things up. I love this stage though because it is fun to watch her learn and explore.
Sickies: Grace has not been sick since she was born but she got her first cold last night. She is still happy and just has a runny nose. The hardest part is she has a tough time sleeping. She was up for about an hour last night but other than that she did great. She also took a really short nap this morning. I know she needs her sleep to help recover so I wish her stuffy nose and breathing wasn't preventing her from sleeping well.

7 Month Old Friends: We had a great day at church yesterday, resting and cooking in the afternoon and then home group. Grace, Livi, and Ava were all in the nursery together at church and then hung out a home group potluck. They were all born within a few weeks of each other and I love watching them play together. I realized yesterday that for one week every month they are the same age and today was the start of that week this month. They are all 7 months old right now and it was so cute to watch them play yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment