I had a great time at a shower today thrown by some of my church friends. It was so fun to hang out with them and just feel blessed by the gifts they gave me. They also prayed for me and our family at the end which was very encouraging and made me cry:) We got lots of useful things including a car seat, baby monitor, organizing bins, clothes, and much more. I actually have enough clothes and towels that I could do a full load of laundry for the baby. My friend Maggie got us some practical cleaning agents for baby and clothes...so I'm doing laundry now with our baby-friendly detergent. It's fun to wash Grace's stuff for the first time. I'm sure I'll get sick of it but it's fun for now. I know a handful of the women at the shower read this blog so I'll give a shout out to you all. Thanks so much for your love and support! We have a wonderful church family to bring our baby into. I can't even begin to fathom how much you'll mean to her and have already meant to us over the last few years.


No comments:
Post a Comment