Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nearing The End Of An Era




I met her in August of 2002.  I was nervous around her at first, but then I realized that I could trust her and that our relationship would last.  You could call her the love of my life until I met Anne.  She was there during my last days of college.  She was there during my college graduation, finding my first job, my start in the real world.  She was there on my first date with Anne and she wasn't jealous at all.  She was excited when I asked Anne to marry me.  She was there on our wedding day.  She acted up at times, but mostly the normal maintenance that comes with someone like her.  I'm going to miss her.  But I know that somebody else will get to enjoy her next.

My Kia Sephia is officially on the market.

1 comment:

  1. No. Way. I'm not sure what I'm more surprised by... the fact that you still have the kia sephia, or the fact that you're getting rid of it!!!

    ReplyDelete