Monday, February 23, 2009

32 Weeks

Not much to report about the pregnancy this week. I'm getting closer and closer to the due date, which in my opinion is fabulous. We're getting very excited to meet Grace. I have been feeling kind of yucky again but the end is in sight. I only have 18 days (4 weeks) left of school and then twiddling my thumbs until Grace arrives.

Sorry about the outfit. I had to put on a t-shirt so I wouldn't make a mess painting stars.

I have a few updated pictures of the nursery too. Hopefully the crib will be done soon. Once that is here it will be pretty much ready for a baby.

The couch with pillow shams to match the curtains and the adorable afghan my grandma made.


The above two pictures are the super cute wall hangings from Target that Amy Jo got me for a shower present. I bought plain wood stars and paint at Hobby Lobby to decorate and hang some of the wall hangings on. The project was only $12 dollars and 30 min. of my time.

Our dresser. We ended up getting it from Wal-Mart because of free site-to-store shipping. It beats the $75 shipping Target wanted to charge. We'll put a changing pad on here so it will double as a changing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment