...or one of them I am/was a member of. Yes, I was the proud member of 2 gyms for the last 15 months of my life. Now before you start to think this is completely ridiculous let me tell you that one of them was free and the other was $19.95 per month. Matt's job pays for one gym and I joined that right before we got married. At that time I tried to quit the gym that I was paying for and was talked into staying by a convincing gym worker. It reminded me of the Friends episode clip below. I didn't really go to the gym for a few months after we got married, hence the early marriage weight gain. But during the late winter/spring I went to the gym I was paying for a few times a week. Over the summer I have only visited the free gym. So today I finally quit the $19.95/month gym. I brought Matt with for support and we walked away $239.40 richer every year (and no one convinced Matt to join). Who am I kidding anyway I never go to the gym at the beginning of the school year. Plus the free gym has racquetball which I really enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment