Saturday, August 23, 2008

Feeding Bag

Let me just start this post with saying that one of the things Matt deals with at work is something called data feeds. I don't really know what this means but I do know when Matt dreams about work funny things happen.

At 1:30 am last night I was awoken by a tapping on my head so I sat up and realized Matt was sitting up tapping me on the head! The conversation that followed went like this...

Anne: Matt, what are you doing?
Matt: I'm waking up the feeding bag.
Anne: What?
Matt: When is the feeding time?
Anne: There is no feeding time.
Matt: Aren't you supposed to feed something?
Anne: Do you know what you are talking about?
Matt: Yeah, I'm awake. (Then starts snoring 2 seconds later).

I assumed Matt was dreaming that we owned a farm and there was a bag of food I was supposed to give the animals but after talking to him in the morning he informed me he vaguely remembered the conversation and was dreaming about work. That made it more funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment