Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sewing 2


The second thing I made this week was and apron. I was baking a lot a few weeks ago (when I had the giant zucchini) and my friend AmyJo came over. I was wearing an apron that my mom had made for me at the time and she commented that she has never had an apron. I love my apron so I set out on a mission to make one for her. I actually bought a pattern for $2 but then decided that I wasn't really into following someone else's directions. So, I just used the apron my mom made me as a guide. It was fun. Also, in case you were wondering the perfect TV show to watch while sewing is Felicity. My friend Jenna has all the seasons so I borrowed the first one and am 1/3 of the way through. You don't have to do as much watching and listening to the dialog is very entertaining.

Finally, if anyone reads this blog because they like to read Matt's posts I'm hoping he posts soon. He has discussed a couple of posts with me but he just hasn't done it yet. So, keep waiting and you might be rewarded.

1 comment: