Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'll have one extra large zucchini please.


My piano student Abby gave me this Zucchini on Tuesday from her parents' garden and it was one of many this size. I really had no idea what to do with so much of it. So, I decided to make some bread. Yummm. I found a great recipe online and have made 4 loaves of bread with it. I also pan-fried some zucchini for dinner last night in some garlic olive oil, with salt and pepper and a little lemon juice at the end. Delicious. And I still have a huge piece of it left. Looks like zucchini is on the menu again tonight:)

1 comment:

  1. you should drizzle it with olive oil, sprinkle on some sea salt and cracked pepper and then grill it - Oh so good!
    I love zucchini and I have to say that's the coolest one I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete