Monday, June 16, 2008
Save the Princess
Last night I went to bed at 11 and this morning I woke up at 10. Do the calculations and that is 11 hours of sleep:) Wonderful. Anyway, I'm not super tired right now so I decided to play a little bit of my favorite game Diner Dash. I haven't played for at least 5-6 weeks so you can tell how much I love video games. Anyway, I made it through about 30 seconds of playing before I remembered the level I am on is really hard and then I quit. So, on to the next activity; blogging. I immediately had flashbacks to my childhood and the only video game system I ever had. My parents got my sister and me a Nintendo for Christmas when we were younger and at the time my dad made a very smart parenting move. He told us he wouldn't buy us a new game until we saved the princess in original Mario Brothers game. To make a long story short, I never owned another video game in my life. Hmmm...and now that I'm stuck on one level (very close to the beginning) of Diner Dash I'm very glad I've been playing the free version with adds and didn't pay $20 for the no ads version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment