Tuesday, June 24, 2008

1st Anniversary

Matt and I had a great 1st Anniversary yesterday. Thanks to all of you who sent cards and emails. I didn't realize that getting married would be another reason to get real mail from people every year. I love it. We celebrated by going to eat at a place in Urbana called The Bread Company which happens to be a block away from the church we got married in. So then we walked over to the church and remembered our wedding day. It is weird since our church doesn't have a building we will always remember the building of the church that we got married in as just that. All of our family, friends and church family were at our wedding just in an unfamiliar building. Then we went and hung out outside at a coffee shop in downtown Champaign. It was a nice evening. I'm very thankful for this year of marriage and can't believe how much fun its been. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment