Monday, June 16, 2008

Creation Museum

Anne, Matt, and Jane in the beautiful garden area.

This past weekend Matt's parents invited us to visit the Creation Museum in Kentucky near Cincinnati. We had a nice time and it was very interesting. The main attraction of the museum is a "walk though history" which takes guests through history according to the Bible. I thought that it was very interesting and very well done. It was neat to walk through exhibits built to tell the stories I know from the Old Testament. Even though I know that God is the one who created this earth and have believed it since I was a child I forget that there are so many opposing views out there. It's so important to recognize the creator and intelligent designer that God is. This museum was a place where I could think about and reflect on the amazing power of God and his creativity. It was worth the visit and I would recommend it to anyone.

I put some pictures from our weekend adventures on our Webshots page if you want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment