Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring is Here

We kicked off spring and my spring break this weekend! I'm so excited the weather is warm and I'm on spring break this week. I can relax, go for walks, and read to my hearts content.

Matt, Joshua (our nephew) and Jared (Matt's brother)

The first event of the weekend was Jared's 30th birthday party. We had a great time hanging out with friends and family for the whole afternoon. I really enjoyed playing American Idol on the Nintendo Wii that one of Jared's friends brought.

Matt and me in Indy

Then on Sunday we went to Indianapolis for the day. It was absolutely beautiful outside and we really enjoyed just walking around downtown. We went to the Indiana State Museum to see the IMAX show Whales and Dolphins 3D. It was pretty good. Then we headed to the Weber Grill Restaurant for an early dinner. That was amazing from the beginning when we were given soft pretzel rolls, to my Mojito, to my ceasar salad, to my garlic mashed potatoes, to my perfectly grilled ribeye! If you're interested Matt had beef brisket, sausage and ribs! Finally, we went to an Indaian Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks game. The Bucks lost but I still had fun at my first pro basketball game.


I put up lots of new pictures on our Webshots page (see link to the right) if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment