
Ok, so I'm not a stupid person (at least I don't think so), I have at least a small handful of common sense, I know how to read and write but I stress out to the max whenever I have to do any kind of paperwork. Matt can't believe I've never done my own taxes (thanks Mom and now Matt). Thank goodness my job does not require too much paper work or I'd have to quit. Speaking of having to quit a job, if I don't figure out how to apply for my next teaching certificate in 2 months I might have to quit because I won't be certified anymore. I have spent at least 2 hours total reading the instructions and trying to understand all of the steps necessary to get my new certificate but I've only gotten as far at changing my name and address. Which by the way all the name change stuff this last year was stressful for me too, but totally worth it. Anyway, I'm just venting because today one of my coworkers had an envelope ready to send off for her certificate so now I'm feeling behind. I think my problem is I'm trying to do everything online and I should just mail away an envelope. Ahhh....I'll pay someone to do this for me. Please!
anne, if you need help with teacher cert garbage, let me know. I just did it, and while it's a pain, it goes pretty quickly when you know where to click
ReplyDeletemark
My strategy is to just fill in one blank at a time. Don't let the form overwhelm you with its bleak emptiness at the beginning. Soon it will be finished.
ReplyDelete