Friday, April 18, 2008
My New Favorite Blog
I think in the last 2 years I've taken a new interest in cooking mostly due to the fact that I moved into a house that had counter space. Now, I would never claim to be a great cook but Matt eats my food so I'm happy with that. Lately, I've been really enjoying reading a blog I happened across called Champaign Taste. Some girl named Lisa has a blog dedicated to food related stuff going on in and around Champaign. She reviews restaurants, give recipes, and much more. I think I like reading it because I feel like I'm a chef. Also, watching Top Chef makes me feel like I could do anything in the kitchen too (if you don't watch that show, do it). Last night I made fruit salad, cut up fresh pepper, heated up sauerkraut, and Matt grilled brats so clearly I'm not that cheffy but that is my dream right now. Hope you like the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment