Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...

449. Pineapple (and learning they aren't that hard to cut after all)
450. The setbacks and successes in potty training
451. The fact the stickers are worth a lot to a 2.5 year old
452. Trips to the park
453. Long naps after trips to the park
454. Shorts and t-shirts
455. Lots of Grace's summer clothes from last year still fit (wondering and hoping this will last all summer)
456. Birds chirping
457. Anticipation and excitement about Caleb's 1st birthday this weekend
458. Open windows
459. Sunshine
460. Date night @ Chili's and running errands
461. Visit from Rachel and Rollin
462. Crockpots
463. New content our home group women are starting to go through together
464. "And Then I Had Kids" by Susan Alexander Yates and the fact that this is the first book I've had to buy for my Kindle in a long time due to being able to check them out from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment