I'm few days late on this update. Last week Matt traveled to California for work and I didn't find the time to blog while being a single mommy. Overall we had a good week but I missed Matt's company and the amount of work he does to help out. Anyway, back to Caleb....When I started this post I accidentally titled it "7 Months." That is how fast this last month went and with the holidays I'm guessing next month will go even faster.
Sleeping: Same. 2 naps, long nights. He has a had a couple rougher naps and woke up last week in the middle of the night because of teething. Normal baby stuff so nothing that really stresses me out or concerns me.
Eating: Wonderful. I'm still thrilled that we skipped pureed food for Caleb. He's gotten very good at feeding himself and he loves food. I can't even keep track of all the foods Caleb has tried. In the last few days he's eaten broccoli, banana, pear, kiwi, rice, turkey meatballs, acorn squash, enchilada, toast, pasta, and green beans, carrots, BBQ biscuits, potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, and avocado. And that's all I can remember off the top of my head.
Milestones: This month the major thing Caleb has mastered is pulling up. He loves to stand and kind of giggles at himself when he does pull up. He's managed to get up on the coffe table, couch, toys, me and many other interesting things. He has attempted to cruise but isn't really doing it well or fast yet.
Caleb also started waving last week. He doesn't always wave back but he is starting to more consistently. He loves to play the game "So Big". We ask him how big he is and he throws his arms up in the air. It's pretty darn cute.
Teething: Last week Caleb cut one of his top two teeth and this week he's working on the next one. I could tell it was bothering him and he was a little fussier because of it. I discovered teething tablets and those seem to help a lot. Grace was never fazed by her early teeth so this is new to me but overall I think everyone is handling it pretty well.

No comments:
Post a Comment