1. I forgot to include one of Caleb's naps on our schedule. I already updated the post but if you read through Google Reader it won't reflect it. You can add a nap from 5:30-6:30.
2. We stopped swaddling Caleb this month early on. He really wanted to suck his thumb and would get mad at the swaddle. So, now we put him in a sleep sack and he does great.
3. We also moved Caleb out of the bassinet in our room into his crib in his room. He didn't seem to like the tight quarters in the bassinet and is doing much better in the crib. He surprisingly moves around a lot. One time he even turned a full 180 degrees.
4. Don't be bitter/jealous if you have hard babies. I don't know why both of my children have been such good babies. Remember everyone has there own hard things.
I didn't mention it much (or detail it) while I was pregnant because I didn't want to seem whiny but pregnancy stinks for me. I throw up and am sick feeling pretty much 100% of the time for the whole 9 months. I find it amazing that people actually do things while pregnant like take mini-trips, vacations, go to the store, go out to eat, etc...
I'd take an easy baby over and easy pregnancy and for some reason that is just what God has for me. I don't know what my next hard thing will be but I'll take this easy time right now. It is refreshing to an extent.
5. While we are on the topic of me, I'd like to mention for the record I still have 10 pounds to lose and I'm not planning on doing anything extreme about it. I think we need to give up sweets (because I eat way too many). I like to take walks. But, other than that I'm just going to give it all time. 9 months up and 9 months down was the way it worked for my baby weight with Grace so I'm planning on the same with Caleb.
No comments:
Post a Comment