
In the last month or so Matt has gotten in the habit of reading Grace's Bible, "The Big Picture Story Bible", to her at bedtime. She loves it and would even cry if he didn't read it to her. For a while I was keeping it on the top of her bookshelf because it is so heavy and it looked like she might ruin it when she read it. Then I realized I didn't want to discourage Grace reading her Bible in any way. So, if it gets ruined we'll just buy a new one! Anyway, I believe we have the best children's Bible that you can get so I wanted to post about it.
Before Grace was born I did some research on Bibles and found this one had some great reviews and was recommended by Desiring God (a ministry i respect and trust). Desiring God actually has a great list of books to read if you're interested in some quality Christian books.
This Bible is divided into 26 stories so obviously not every story in the Bible is told. But, it is focused on introducing Jesus as God's "forever king". It is really a unique children's Bible because it is more than just a bunch of stories. It really captures the heart of the Bible and our redemption through Christ. So, if you're looking for a great children's Bible give this one a read.
No comments:
Post a Comment