Friday, November 5, 2010

We Survived

Grace and I survived this past week without Matt here. I honestly didn't know how I was going to when the week started. Of course I love having Matt around just because I love him. I married him because I like having him in my life:) But I also have really appreciated how much he helps out and takes care of Grace and me lately. The mornings are just really tough with this pregnancy and he gets up and feeds Grace breakfast everyday! Then he changes her first poop of the day and gets her dressed.

Matt left on Monday and I dug my feet in and said go. We had invites to hang out with people at least once a day and a couple of friends even had us over for dinner. That definitely made the days less boring. At the beginning of the week I made a list of 3 positives about him being gone. They were...

1. I got the bed to myself which is a nice treat every so often.
2. I got to hang my towel closer to the shower.
3. The bathroom stayed a lot cleaner.

Although the positives were nice I'm happy he made it home safely today and I'll gladly give back his side of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment