We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with family and are ready for the Christmas season. I've gotten a good start on shopping all done from my couch. I love the Internet. Anyway, back to Thanksgiving. We started the weekend by visiting my Grandparents on Thursday and having a traditional turkey lunch. We played games, watched football and did what many of you were doing on Thursday.
Then on Thursday night we drove to Matt's parents' house. Friday we hung out with his family, Grace got to play with her cousins, we had chili for lunch and then had the traditional Thanksgiving meal for supper. After supper we were able to go see the musical Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. We went with Matt's parents and his brother and wife. One of their friends came over and listened to the kids sleep in the monitors. The show was really good!
Saturday we just spent some time hanging around Matt's parents house and headed home in the evening. The only downside of the whole weekend is I had a cold. I think it hit it's worst yesterday though so at least I was at home to rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment