
This pregnancy is going so fast. I can't believe that I'm halfway done already. If the second half goes as quickly as the first half our new baby will be coming home to a house unprepared.
Boy: As I posted already we found out that we are expecting a boy. While I was initially shocked and still am not used to it we are thrilled. I think having a boy is going to be a great adventure and I'm very excited about it. I'm thankful that most of our stuff is neutral or if it is girly it really doesn't matter. Our son can be swaddled in pink and he will be fine. The only thing we really need are clothes since I'm not really willing to dress him in pink dresses. I bought some newborn stuff off of Craigslist and have had some offers for boy hand-me downs that will definitely be helpful!
Name: We have pretty much settled on a name for our little guy. It is hard for me not to call him by name so we wanted to decide fairly early. Of course it is not set in stone yet but I think we'll go with it. Do you want to know what it is? Caleb Matthew. I'll give you the reasoning behind that choice in another post.
Pregnancy Symptoms: A few things to report on pregnancy. First, I posted a few weeks ago that I had to take my glucose screening test early and I passed it by 1 point. Yikes, that was close! I am still having issues throwing up first thing in the morning everyday and my breakfast a couple days a week. I'd really like that to end but I can deal with it if it doesn't. Finally, I've been feeling Caleb move a ton. I love how much stronger the movements are getting and am looking forward to the really strong ones as he continues to grow.
I can't wait to see your actually pregnant looking belly when I come home. LOVE the name! (a little sad it isn't Jonah, but I'll live)
ReplyDelete