TIVO! TIVO! TIVO! Yes, we are the proud consumers of TiVo for the next 4.5 months. My friend Jenna had a TiVo box and subscription that she cannot use. I don't even know the full story as to why she can't use it but it worked in our favor. Now I can watch, pause, rewind, fast forward and record whatever I want.
The funny thing is there is not a lot that I want to watch on TV. I've been recording Ellen everyday. That works well because I can fast forward through boring guests and just watch the funny parts. I also record Elmo's World on Sesame Street for Grace. It's perfect to watch during dinner making time. And I've recorded Wipeout.
Here's to watching Wipeout replays over and over and over using rewind!
Yes! I made the blog again. Glad the Tivo is being enjoyed!
ReplyDeleteI love wipeout.
ReplyDelete