1. When are you due?
March 19th. I am 11 weeks along.
2. How have you been feeling?
Horrible. I've been experiencing nausea and vomiting for the last 6 weeks (well only vomiting for 4) and I'm not sure the end is in sight yet. It will end though. I have to tell myself that. I'm thankful for the people who have helped out with Grace as I'm going through this. They are my lifesavers!
3. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
Yes.
4. Any feeling on which one it will be?
Just like last time Matt wants a boy and I want a girl. Of course I'd love either I just don't understand boys. For a couple of weeks I felt like it is a boy and for the last month I've felt like it is a girl. Only God knows.
5. Was this planned?
Yes, this pregnancy is what we wanted but more importantly it is what God wants for us right now.
Congratulations!!! Such exciting news. I remember when you told our accountability group you were expecting when you were pregnant with Grace... oh how I miss you ladies and our time together sometimes. We will be praying for your healthy and happy pregancy and for the the "sickies" to go away very soon. Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I had myself convinced that Felicity was a boy and I actually bought some gender neutral (but more boyish) clothes before the ultrasound, which I exchanged for girly clothes after we found out she was a girl. I also had yucky morning (all day) sickness with both pregnancies. I hope you are feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete