Friday, July 30, 2010

Virus

I have a couple of blogs I want to put up but my computer got a virus. I was really excited to watch Top Chef the other day and couldn't find the latest episodes on Hulu. I guess Bravo has some weird rules about how much can go on Hulu. So, I had the genius idea of searching the internet for full episodes. What I came across was a website that wanted me to take quizzes and give my info before I could watch the full episode. I immediately knew that my idea was a bust and got out of there. Too bad for my computer it was too late. So things started going crazy and Matt has been working on it for the last few days. I don't like postings from our other computer because it is a Mac and I haven't figured out how to use it. Like when I load pictures off the camera I'm not sure where or even how to save them. Once my computer is fixed hopefully I'll have a few interesting blogs. Enjoy the last couple of days of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment