Monday, September 15, 2008

The Container Store


I love to organize! Yesterday, I got to visit a store I've been wanting to visit for a long time: The Container Store. I have to admit I was a little disappointed, but overall it was a worthwhile experience.


2 Reasons I was disappointed...


1. OVERPRICED: Many of the products you could buy a very similar version of at Target for cheaper or Wal-Mart for even cheaper.


2. I'm already really organized so I didn't really need anything. I kind of wished I was disorganized so I could buy more:)


2 Reasons I liked the store...


1. It promotes organization and everything is a container. If I had more stuff to contain I could have gone crazy.


2. There were several unique things made for a specific purpose. For instance I bought a tea bag container. I guess the boxes my tea bags come in isn't enough, who knew. So now I have a 9 compartment organizer I can separate my tea into.

No comments:

Post a Comment