Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Dreams

I'm sitting in school right now supervising final exams. It's pretty boring because I can't grade papers until the kids are done with the exam, I have nothing to prepare for next week since it will be summer, and I'm super clean and organized all year so I have nothing to clean now. So, I'm going to post about what I want to do this summer...

1. Visit Germany (since we already bought plane tickets and have a place to stay I'm pretty sure this one will happen)

2. Read 10 books

3. Sleep until at least 8 everyday

4. Go for a walk almost everyday (if it's nice out)

5. Bust out the sewing maching I got for Christmas and re-teach myself how to sew. I want to make blankets and clothes.

6. Go to the Farmer's Market on a regular basis

7. Try at least one new recipe every week

8. Become friends with someone who has a pool, the summer off, and lives near me

9. Take a lot of naps

10. Go to lunch with Matt several times

1 comment:

  1. I now have a pool...the summers off...and live in Champaign...woo hoo for you! :)

    ReplyDelete