Last night, Anne and I went to dinner with a few friends to a local restaurant called Seven Saints. The signature items at Seven Saints are mini-burgers/sandwiches called Sliders (similar to White Castle, but better). They have various types of Sliders, from salmon to bratwurst to buffalo chicken. Anyway, we enjoyed our dinner and our time there.
Skip ahead a few hours.....at 3:15 a.m., I was woken up by Anne and the following conversation ensued:
Anne: "Matt, I can't sleep. I'm going crazy. I keep thinking that I have to figure out the perfect combination of Sliders before I can go to sleep."
Matt: "Anne, just go to sleep."
Anne: "OK."
It is events such as this which remind me of why it was a great decision for me to marry Anne.
I can not tell you how much I love this story.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you found someone who has combined math with bratwurst. you are a lucky man
ReplyDelete