Friday, February 22, 2008

Blah

I have been at home sick for the last 2 days and thought I'd post on the blog since its been 10 days!! Sorry faithful readers. Matt and I have said several times that we should post about something but then haven't gotten around to it.

Anyway, I caught some kind of cold/flu bug and it started developing the beginning of this week. So, I decided to take a sick day yesterday in hopes that the rest would help me recover more quickly and head back to school today feeling better. Unfortunately, I woke up this morning feeling worse. So, I stayed home sick again today. Overall, i am so thankful for my health though. I rarely get sick (although this is my second time home sick for 2 days this school year) and have never had any major health issues. I am truly blessed.

Well sorry this a boring post. I need to get back to watching daytime TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment