Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

This is a picture or our house in the snow we got about a week before Christmas. Although it was all melted by Christmas day, it was pretty while it lasted.

Her we are in front of our Christmas tree. The tree is crowded back behind the table and we took the picture with the camera timer so it's not great. But, you get the idea:)

One of the highlights of this Christmas was driving (Matt's dad and brother drove) on some slick and snowy roads in Wisconsin. Matt's parents claimed the weather was the worst it has ever been in the 30 years they've been traveling up there for Christmas.

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. We had a ton of fun celebrating our first Christmas together. I got to experience my first Christmas in Wisconsin with Matt's extended family, we spent MANY hours in the car, and now I'm trying to figure out where to put all of our presents. (Thanks to our families who gave great gifts and to God who has blessed us with the resources to give.)

No comments:

Post a Comment