On Sunday, my lifelong dream came true. I went to Lambeau Field with my wife. No longer do I see Anne as just the girl I live with or the woman I eat dinner with a lot. After trekking to Lambeau Field with me and experiencing Packer nation, Anne is now officially my wife. Most people will try and tell me that June 23rd is my wedding anniversary, but I'll be celebrating it on November 11th each year.
By the way, the game was great.
Did you say hello to my parents and little sister in Manitowoc on your way to Lambeau? ;) You probably drove RIGHT past their house-literally-on I-43!
ReplyDeleteare all of your pictures taken with you on the right and anne on the left?
ReplyDeletehey man. i went to your wedding. your wife and my wife are old college friends. (my name is mark). my wife is jenn. being a die hard bears fan, i've been able to turn jenn into a chicago fan. although i can't stand the packers, i do have favre on my fantasy team and he has helped to several wins. nicely done. how in the world did you get tickets to lambeau? believe it or not, anne and i went biking once. crazy huh? i couldn't keep up, so that was the end of the roading days.
ReplyDeletemy dad gets tix to a few games each year, so i usually get to go to a game every season. favre's been unbelievable this year; i wish i would have picked him as my QB in fantasy football. i picked leinart as my 1st QB and he was useless for me.
ReplyDelete