Thursday, December 30, 2010

3rd Trimester - 28 Weeks


Another fun thing about Christmas this year is I hit 28 weeks on Christmas day. According to most sources that is the beginning of my 3rd trimester. Again I'm amazed at how quickly this pregnancy is going. Not much has changed since my last post. I've probably gained another 5 pounds from Christmas cookies. I also have discovered the wonder drug for heartburn. It has definitely come back full force and Tums just weren't cutting it. My doctor gave me permission to take Zantac everyday and it is amazing!!!! If you are pregnant with heartburn this is the way to go. I wish I would have asked about it when I was pregnant with Grace. One pill lasts 12 hours and I don't wake up multiple times in the middle of the night with shooting pain. I love Zantac!

No comments:

Post a Comment