Sunday, February 7, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Soup


Do you want to try a new easy, tasty, comfort soup? You have come to the right place. My friend Erica gave me this recipe and I was not really sure how much I would like it. But, I not only liked it, I loved it!

6 simple ingredients...
  • 3 cans cream of chicken soup
  • 5 cups milk
  • 1/2 cups Frank's Wings Sauce (you could add more if you like it spicy)
  • 1 rotisserie chicken (Tip: buy the chicken at the end of the day and get it for cheaper. Then pick it off the bone before you go to bed and the soup will be SUPER easy to assemble the next day. I guess you could cook your own too but that makes it a little less easy).
  • Blue cheese crumbles
  • Fresh cilantro
Put soup, milk, chicken and hot sauce in a crock-pot for 3-4 hours on low. OR put all the ingredients in a dutch oven on your stove and heat for 30 minutes or until the soup is hot.

Top with blue cheese and cilantro.

This recipe makes about 6 big bowls of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment