Wednesday, May 20, 2009

4 Weeks Old

4/20/09 - 4 Weeks Old

Today Grace is 4 weeks old. I cannot believe it! We went to the doctor today for her 1 month check-up and everything looked great. She is up to a huge 9 lbs. 11 oz. I was very excited about that! The doctor also said we could let her sleep up to 8 hours if she wants at night. I'm not expecting the 8 hours yet but we've been waking her up after 5 so we're hoping to add and hour or two to that every once in a while. I think she's well on the way to sleeping through the night. She also has a blocked tear duct but that should just work itself out sometime in the next 9 months so we're hoping sooner than later. Other than that we've got nothing else to report.

1 comment: