Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 Weeks Old

I know I'm not going to be able to keep up posting every week for Grace but I really want to for at least the first 4-6 weeks of her life. Then it will probably be a little more random. Today was Grace's 3 week birthday and we celebrated by inviting Grandma to come visit for the day. It was nice to have company and my mom helped me work on a quilt I've been meaning to make for a friend who is having a baby soon. Grace is still doing wonderful. She has such a good temperament and I'm hoping that since she still has it at 3 weeks it is here to stay. Here are a few pictures of today and the last week...

Just got done with a bath and smelling nice.

My 3 week picture in the Boppy pillow.

There really is a baby in there. See her legs.

4 comments:

  1. She just gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she's just about to smile at you, Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't I see you carry Matt around like that?

    ReplyDelete