Wednesday, October 2, 2013

3rd Quarter Book List

July - September produced a bunch of good books for me. I went on a long fiction reading kick and even knocked out one 800 page book and one 700 page book. But by the last couple of weeks of September I felt like I needed some non-fiction to change things up. I only gave two and three *'s this quarter because I thought everything I read was really good.

I continued to rate the books on an * system that is as follows...
* - Not great and don't read it unless you're bored or it looks really really interesting to you personally and even then you might want to think twice.
** - Pretty good and if it looks interesting to you I would recommend it.  I don't think it would be a waste of time.  I generally enjoyed these books.
*** - Great book!  Definitely read it (if it looks interesting) and you will like it.
F is for fiction and NF is for non-fiction.

27.  Divergent by Veronica Roth - (F)***

28. Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan - (NF)***

29. Feminine Appeal: Seven Virtues of a Godly Wife and Mother by Carolyn Mahaney - (NF)**

30. Inferno by Dan Brown - (F)***

31. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell - (F)**

32. A Game of Thrones: A Song of Fire and Ice Book 1 by George R.R. Martin - (F)***

33. The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck - (F)**

34. Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley - (F)***

35. Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple - (F)***

36. Tara Road by Maeve Binchy - (F)**

37. Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book about a (Really) Big Problem by Kevin DeYoung - (NF)***

38. Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You by Andy Stanley - (NF)**

No comments:

Post a Comment